Healthy microwave popcorn is the best thing I can eat when I’m craving crunchy and salty. It’s got fiber, good fats from olive oil, and low-sodium salty goodness from Flavor God Everything Seasoning.
I use my Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper and good ol’ Orville Redenbacher to make a bowl that’s fast, easy, and chemical free.
Don’t ever buy those microwave popcorn bags again!
Healthy microwave popcorn for one
- 3 tablespoons Orville Redenbacher Original Gourmet Popcorn
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Flavor God Everything seasoning to taste, up to 1/4 teaspoon
- Add olive oil and Flavor God seasoning to the Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper.
- Add popcorn.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes and 30 seconds (your time will vary).
- The only reason I add olive oil is so the Flavor God seasoning has something to stick to! If you prefer your popcorn unseasoned, you don’t have to add oil at all.