Healthy microwave popcorn is the best thing I can eat when I’m craving crunchy and salty. It’s got fiber, good fats from olive oil, and low-sodium salty goodness from Flavor God Everything Seasoning.
I use my Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper and good ol’ Orville Redenbacher to make a bowl that’s fast, easy, and chemical free.
Don’t ever buy those microwave popcorn bags again!
Healthy microwave popcorn for one
- 3 tablespoons Orville Redenbacher Original Gourmet Popcorn
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Flavor God Everything seasoning to taste, up to 1/4 teaspoon
- Add olive oil and Flavor God seasoning to the Nordic Ware Microwave Popcorn Popper.
- Add popcorn.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes and 30 seconds (your time will vary).
- The only reason I add olive oil is so the Flavor God seasoning has something to stick to! If you prefer your popcorn unseasoned, you don’t have to add oil at all.
Serving Size 1 bowl
Servings Per Recipe 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 20mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 29g 10%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Protein 4g 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.