In all the time I’ve used 21 Day Fix Extreme, I’ve never used the little food containers. But I did want to follow the plan.
So I measured the exact amount of each food container using regular measuring cups. This makes it easier to track foods on MyFitnessPal, too!
I calculated my 21 Day Fix calorie target at the lowest level, which means:
- GREEN (vegetables): 3 x 1 cup = 3 cups
- PURPLE (fruits): 2 x 1 cup = 3 cups
- RED (proteins): 4 x 3/4 cup = 3 cups
- YELLOW (carbs): 2 x 1/2 cup = 1/2 cup
- BLUE (healthy fats): 1 x 1/3 cup = 1/3 cup
- ORANGE (seeds and dressings): 1 x 2 tablespoons = 2 tablespoons
- TEASPOON (oils and nut butters): 2 teaspoons