Soooo easy. Soooo yummy.
1 bulb garlic
Salt and pepper
- Using a serrated knife, cut the top part off the garlic bulb to expose as many cloves as possible.
- Drizzle top of bulb with olive oil (about 2 tsp. per bulb), then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place bulb on square sheet of foil, then bunch foil up around bulb, like a siu mai wrapper (okay to leave opening in top).
- Bake in preheated 375˚ oven for 35 minutes.
- 30 minutes baking time will still allow garlic cloves to be used as cloves (such as to mix with pasta). To make garlic paste, bake for longer.