Here’s my Fitbit setup for tracking my 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts. (Or any workouts, really, that you want to label.)
I like using this information to compare my performance (calories burned, for example) across different sessions of the same workout. It’s also interesting to see how different workout programs (21 Day Fix Extreme vs Focus: T25 vs 22 Minute Hard Corps) affect your numbers!
Fitbit setup to label workouts
- At the start of your workout, press the Fitbit side button.
- At the end of your workout, press the Fitbit side button.
- Fitbit records the session as 1 “Workout” under the Activities tab:
- Click the 2 pencil icon to the right of Workout.
- Enter the workout name, like 21DFX: Plyo. If it’s a workout that’s never been entered in Fitbit, click Create 3 Custom Activity at the bottom of the list:
- Click 4 Update.
- And here’s my nicely labeled list of 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts:
Now you can compare different sessions of the same workout, or compare different workouts, or select/copy/paste into a spreadsheet and perform further geeky analysis. :D