I have made this for myself as an evening sweet treat for weeks now!
It started out as a “microwave cobbler in a mug,” but when I broke the handle off my microwave and could no longer open it, I transitioned over to my oven.
I removed as much sugar as I could, so this treat is only 315 calories!
Fruit cobbler for one
⅔ to ¾ cup fruit, chopped
1 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
4 tbsp. flour
1 tbsp. white sugar
4 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
½ tsp. baking powder
⅛ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lay fruit in ramekin.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour on top of fruit.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool in freezer for 1 hour.
- (Optional) Add ½ tsp. cinnamon for a snickerdoodle-y vibe.
- (Optional) Add 2 tbsp. chocolate chips for a chocolate chip cookie vibe.