My experience with the 21 Day Fix Extreme: Dirty 30 workout.
21 Day Fix Extreme: Dirty 30 summary
This is a full-body workout including these exercises:
- Half Moon Curtsy. This is a hard one for me, and I can only do 5s. Thank goodness it’s the first move in the workout (when I have the most energy).
- Squat Press. Remember to squeeze those glutes on the way up!
- Push Up Row. The trick is to keep your trunk horizontal to the ground all the way through.
- Sword Pull Lunge. Can’t go beyond 5s on this one. The first few times I did this, it caused left forearm pain, so that’s why I now wear a brace on that arm.
- Squat Row. I am doing 10s on this one.
- Lunge Row Curl. I am doing 10s on this one.
- Plank Crunch. I have never been able to do this move correctly! I think my arms are too weak, or I don’t have good enough balance, or both. In any case, I keep my knees on the ground, and use 5s.
October 20, 2016
May 13, 2016
May 6, 2016
April 29, 2016
More info: 21 Day Fix Extreme